Приветствую Вас Гость!
Вторник, 18.02.2020, 04:01
Главная | Регистрация | Вход | RSS     (translate.google.com)

Друзья сайта

Собор.by

Слуцкая епархия

Православные сайты

wwjd.ru: Христианская поисковая система. молитвы, молитвослов, акафисты, псалтирь  Союз православных граждан Казахстана

Поиск

Поиск

Поиск в православном интернете: 

Статистика


Онлайн всего: 1
Гостей: 1
Пользователей: 0

Форма входа

Икона дня

Сегодня

Наш опрос

Сколько Вам лет?
Всего ответов: 444

Православное ТВ

Новое видео

00:03:56

Документальный фильм "С нами Бог"

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0
00:03:40

Наследие колокольного звона Белоруссии

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0
00:01:36

Мульткалендарь. 9 февраля

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0
00:01:52

Мульткалендарь. 11 мая

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0
00:03:15

Мульткалендарь. 5 июня

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0
00:02:58

Митрополит Павел в Солигорске

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0
00:04:03

"Holy Doctor" by Kseniya Simonova - "Святой Врач"- фильм Ксении Симоновой (2013)

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0
00:01:25

Колокольный звон над Солигорском

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0
00:15:35

30 июля. Святая великомученица Марина

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0
00:03:11

Блаженная Валентина - народом нареченная святой

  • Просмотры:
  • Всего комментариев: 0
  • Рейтинг: 0.0

ФОМА

Вера. Люди. История

Главная » Статьи » Православные приходы » Свято-Вознесенский приход с. Б. Рожан

Bolshoi Rozhan
An orthodox church in Bolshoi Rozhan had existed before 1799. In 1845 due to the efforts of the priest and Prince Wittgenstein’s donations the Holy Ascension church was renewed. A wooden building had a stone foundation and was designed in the form of an extended rectangle and crowned with a dome. There was a belfry with 4 bells in the yard. In1864 there were about 1,000 parishioners, in 1879 – 1,300. The congregation was made up of 4 villages.

In 1882 due to the efforts of Priest Vasiliy Yakhnevich a school for 30 boys was opened. The teachers were the priest of the church and a reader Nikolai Podolskiy, who graduated from Minsk clerical college.  

In 1901 the congregation was made up of 2,500 parishioners from 15 villages.

In September 1911 Priest Vladimir Rubanovich was appointed to lead the congregation. In December 1937 he was arrested in another congregation and executed by shooting in half a month.

 In 1930-s the Holy Ascension church was closed. The services renewed in 1945. But in 1965 it was officially determined to close and destroy it.

Only in 1991 Priest Oleg Pechenitsyn began building a new church. Priest Dmitriy Vasilyev finished it. Priest Victor Voroshkevich who is leading the congregation now arranged an iconostasis with the icons from The Mother of God Protection church in Chizhevichi. A belfry was erected in the yard. In 2000 the church was rebuilt.

Now the church is designed in the form of an arch crowned with 3 domes. 10 villages make up the congregation.

Translated by Irina Zakharchenko

Категория: Свято-Вознесенский приход с. Б. Рожан | Добавил: Ирина (13.11.2010)
Просмотров: 537 | Рейтинг: 0.0/0
Всего комментариев: 0
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.
[ Регистрация | Вход ]